Are you a dedicated and successful primary teacher looking to make a difference to the lives of young people, with the opportunity to work part-time if desired?
Full-Time or Part-Time availability
Fixed Term until August2018
Closing date: 22 November 2017 at midnight.
We are looking for an inspirational Class Teacher who can help raise standards working with small groups and individuals. Working at Welland Academy, you will be part of a dedicated team of staff with one goal - providing our amazing children with the very best education through direct and specific support.
Our academy, situated in the thriving town of Peterborough boasts a fantastic new building and a vibrant atmosphere. It is larger than the average Primary academy and opened in 2013 with the help of the Greenwood Academies Trust, we have since been judged as “good” by Ofsted.
We’re looking for a class teacher who:
- gets excited about planning and engaging curriculum and can think out of the box.
- can contribute to ideas to a strong and forward looking team.
- can be innovative in their techniques to motivate young learners.
- is reflective.
- is able to make positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike.
We can offer you:
- an inclusive academy with a good reputation for developing well rounded, caring children who feel safe and valued whatever their skills and abilities.
- a caring and motivated team of staff who help and support each other.
- dedicated PPA time.
- happy, confident children who enjoy being at school.
- opportunities for continuing professional development, including access to the Trust’s ‘Learning Alliance’.
The academy is part of the Greenwood Academies Trust (GAT). All GAT academies work collaboratively to share best practice and are supported by the expertise within the Central Team to enable them to focus on teaching and learning.
The staff, pupils and facilities at this academy make it a great place to work. Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged; please contact Rachel Dawkins, Office Administrator, on 01733 563180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
TO APPLY please email a completed application form to email@example.com stating the job reference in your email.
WANT TO STAY INFORMED?
If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or to request a paper application form please call:
0115 748 3344