Are you an inspirational class teacher looking to help make a difference to the lives of young people?
Required from September 2018
Closing date: 27 June 2018 at midnight
Interviews to take place: w/c 2 July 2018
The Principal is seeking to appoint an inspirational and enthusiastic class teacher to join a talented and committed staff team.
The academy is located in Skegby, Nottinghamshire and has been part of the Greenwood Academies Trust (GAT) since Autumn 2013.
We are a forward thinking, caring and calm academy that offers exceptionally well behaved children, who want to learn. We believe in every child achieving their potential and have a very clear set of SMART values that support the amazing work we do.
If you have the drive and energy to make change happen, this is the job for you!
Is this the job for you?
• Do you have the drive and energy to be an outstanding teacher, along with the skills required to provide inspirational leaning?
• Are you dynamic and enthusiastic, with a great sense of humour and the ability to ensure children achieve the highest standards through innovative teaching?
• Are you a dedicated professional who leads by example?
• Are you committed to raising standards with high expectations of all adults and children?
• Are you bursting with ideas and have the capacity to involve yourself fully in the life of our academy?
• Do you have exceptional communication skills, along with the ability to respond effectively to future challenges?
What we can offer you:
• A supportive, proactive forward-thinking leadership team
• A strong ethos of high expectation and challenge for all learners
• A caring team who will support you all the way
• A commitment to professional development, enhanced by the ‘Learning Alliance’ which is an outstanding professional development resource within our Trust
• A varied and enriched curriculum, with particular emphasis on outdoor learning and a learning challenge approach
• Excellent grounds which contain a very special Forest School outdoor classroom.
Visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed; please contact Tina Hamilton, Office Manager on 01623 460329 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a mutually convenient appointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
TO APPLY please email a completed application form to email@example.com stating the job reference in your email.
WANT TO STAY INFORMED?
If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or to request a paper application form please call:
0115 748 3344