Designed to help participants develop their skills in time management to achieve more effective results in less time. This course will assist participants in developing techniques to prioritise and effectively manage a challenging workload.
By the end of this time management training course, you will be able to:
- Identify your own particular ‘time wasters’ and adopt strategies for reducing them
- Recognise the variety of causes of procrastination and apply relevant techniques to overcome these
- Clarify and prioritise your objectives and goals, by creating more planning time
- Adopt appropriate strategies for dealing with interruptions and anything else which ‘steals’ your time
- Use practical techniques for organising work