Are you interested in earning while you learn? This exciting opportunity is a 12 month fixed term apprenticeship based at Nottingham Academy. There are 3 positions available over 2 sites.
Working towards a Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Business and Administration, you will provide high quality administrative support to the academy.
This role will include:
- Distribution of incoming mail, franking and sending outgoing mail.
- Maintain electronic and manual systems in an efficient and effective manner
- Reception duties including being the first point of contact for parents, pupils, visitors and staff
We are looking for someone with:
- excellent communication skills
- attention to detail
- excellent IT skills
- the ability to form good working relationships within a professional environment
In return you will receive:
- full training for your role within the Trust
- continuous support with both your qualification and work tasks
- a £4.00 per hour salary (£6,567 per annum) that is above the minimum apprentice wage
This is an excellent opportunity for an organised, pro-active and friendly person to join our
administration team. Experience is not required but you must be enthusiastic and keen to learn
new skills, with a good eye for detail. This role is term time only and this is reflected in the pro-rata salary.
To apply, visit the National Apprenticeship Website:
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
TO APPLY please email a completed application form to email@example.com stating the job reference in your email.
WANT TO STAY INFORMED?
If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or to request a paper application form please call:
0115 748 3344