Apprentice Regional Field Technician
This exciting opportunity is a 12 month fixed term apprenticeship based at Nottingham Academy – Greenwood Road. Working towards a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship, you will provide support for incidents, problems and changes in a professional, supportive and positive manner throughout the Trust.
With support and supervision this role will include:
- Providing support for incidents, problems and changes throughout the Trust
- The creation and maintenance of user network accounts
- Installing and removing software on hardware
We are looking for someone with:
- excellent communication skills
- attention to detail
- excellent IT skills
- the ability to form good working relationships within a professional environment
You will gain:
- full training for your role within the Trust
- continuous support with both your qualification and work tasks
- a £4.00 per hour salary (£7,717.16 per annum) that is above the minimum apprentice wage
This is an excellent opportunity for an organised, pro-active and friendly person to join our
IT Service Delivery team. Experience is not required but you must be enthusiastic and keen to learn
new skills, with a good eye for detail.
To apply, visit the National Apprenticeship Website:
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
TO APPLY please email a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job reference in your email.
WANT TO STAY INFORMED?
If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or to request a paper application form please call:
0115 748 3344