Early Years Foundation Stage Phase Leader and FS2 Teacher
We are looking for an Early Years Foundation Stage Leader to join our academy team.
Required from September 2018
Closing date: 15 March 2018 at midnight
Are you creative, innovative, passionate and forward thinking? Are you an outstanding practitioner who has the skills to lead and motivate staff?
The successful EYFS leader will strategically manage the delivery of a balanced curriculum that is accessible for all pupils in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). You will have responsibility for teaching FS2 with release time to support your role as the EYFS Leader. You will work together with the senior leadership team to raise standards and drive improvement across the Academy. With a clear visions for continuous improvement you will build on the academy strengths and success, including rapid change where needed.
You will need to:
- have a proven track record as a dynamic good or outstanding Teacher
- be able to demonstrate the ability to successfully lead within EYFS
- have first class communication skills and be able to inspire and motivate children and staff to achieve their full potential
- give children a passion for learning and foster high expectations in the quality of their teaching
- have the necessary interpersonal and organisational skills to lead by example
- show a passion for children and a commitment to developing the emotional and physical well-being of pupils for improved learning
- have the ability to analyse school performance and plan improvement strategies
We can offer you:
- the chance to work with enthusiastic, responsive children who are eager to learn
- support from the Principal and the Educational Leaders from the Central Team of the Trust
- an academy that offers a friendly, caring ethos
- CPD opportunities through the Trust’s Learning Alliance to enhance your professional growth
- the opportunity to lead and contribute to a number of exciting school improvement initiatives on coaching, leadership, teaching, learning and assessment
- the chance to work collaboratively to share best practice with other GAT staff.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our journey so why not come and meet our wonderful children. Visits to our academy are warmly welcomed; please contact Anita Farnworth, Office Manager, on 01623 624709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
TO APPLY please email a completed application form to email@example.com stating the job reference in your email.
WANT TO STAY INFORMED?
If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or to request a paper application form please call:
0115 748 3344