I.T. Curriculum Adviser
The Greenwood Academy Trust requires a Curriculum Adviser for I.T. to join our team to ensure a high quality learning experience for all staff and pupils within the Trust.
Education Support Team
Required from April 2018
Fixed term for 12 months
Competitive Salary based on skills and experience
Closing date: 25 February at midnight
This is an exciting opportunity to help adjust the Trust's direction in response to the changing learning environment within academies.
- support the IT Director with the Trust strategic IT development plan.
- work with staff across the Trust to review and build a portfolio of applications to meet future curriculum needs in all Key Stages and subject areas.
- support academies through the change process as technical improvements are launched.
- create and deliver a professional development programme to raise the knowledge and understanding of core IT skills throughout the Trust.
- support academy staff in the adoption of new applications so that these can be embedded within the curriculum to support teaching and learning.
- work with and support Academy Senior Leadership Teams with curriculum planning and delivery across all Key Stages.
- influence the operational planning and review cycle within the IT Support management team.
- provide the Chief Executive and Trust Board with relevant documentation, as required.
To be successful you will have:
- a proven track record of outstanding leadership, gained at a Head of Department or equivalent level
- significant experience of monitoring and raising academy standards; motivating, developing, supporting and challenging staff to sustain improvements
- experience and understanding of management of human and financial resources.
- enthusiasm for teaching improvement and staff development.
When joining GAT you can be satisfied that you will be joining an organisation that is committed to improving the outcomes for its pupils, despite their background or starting points. GAT employees also receive bespoke CPD offerings from the Learning Alliance, opportunity for career progression, generous holiday allowance and access to a competitive pension scheme. Continuous service will be honoured for candidates moving from local authorities.
This role will require travel across our regions so mobility is required.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
TO APPLY please email a completed application form to email@example.com stating the job reference in your email.
WANT TO STAY INFORMED?
If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or to request a paper application form please call:
0115 748 3344