Apprentice Finance Assistant
This exciting opportunity is a one year fixed term apprenticeship within the Education Support Team, based at Greenwood House, Colwick, Nottingham.
Working towards a Level 3 AAT Qualification, you will provide high quality support to our busy Finance team.
This role will include:
- Posting of invoices – for Trust purchases.
- To assist with the sorting of finance mail and response to e-mails and phone calls received for the Finance Team.
- Posting of expenses for Trust employees and monitoring of annual mileage.
- Preparing petty cash reimbursements and posting of petty cash expenses for Trust employees
- Assist with the monthly financial review processes
- Liaise with staff and suppliers where required to resolve invoice queries.
We are looking for someone with:
- excellent communication skills
- attention to detail
- excellent IT skills
- the ability to form good working relationships within a professional environment
You will gain:
- full training for your role within the Trust
- continuous support with both your qualification and work tasks
- a £4.00 per hour salary (£7,717.16 per annum) that is above the minimum apprentice wage
Experience is not required but you must be enthusiastic and keen to learn new skills, with a good eye for detail.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
TO APPLY please email a completed application form to email@example.com stating the job reference in your email.
WANT TO STAY INFORMED?
If you have any questions regarding a vacancy or to request a paper application form please call:
0115 748 3344